Professional performance in windows, doors, gates and more
The EUROBAUSTOFF Building Components specialist group offers its customers tangible competitive advantages. The building component specialists at Europe's largest cooperation for building materials, tiles and wood provide an additional performance boost from which customers benefit directly:
- Advanced expertise thanks to intensive specialised group work
- Comprehensive range of building components with professional quality at excellent terms & all major industry brands in the supplier portfolio
- Individual project management
- Knowledgeable and friendly specialist advice
- Practice-oriented training sessions and specialist-led courses
- Interlinked procurement management from central purchasing department & local reference
- Active market development & joint actions by the specialist group
Size brings performance boost and competitive advantages
As associates of EUROBAUSTOFF, members of the Building Components specialist group have the power of Europe's largest specialist trade cooperation for building materials, tiles and wood behind them.
This brings advantages in terms of performance, expertise and service and also ensures a clear competitive edge. Members can also draw on a strong range of services offered by the specialist group:
- Regular conferences for exchange of information and experience
- Regular on-site support and product range analysis by the specialist department
- Planning & optimisation of displays, warehouses & vehicle fleet
- Targeted support for medium-sized commercial businesses
- Competitive solutions for wholesale and retail
- Over 1,000 contracted suppliers & all major industry brands
- Efficient logistics with 6 central warehouses
- Field-tested IT and communication systems
Real premium partners
The EUROBAUSTOFF Building Components specialist group designs its product range with a view to the wide range of possible applications as well as what’s already on the market and adapts its services accordingly, while also meeting the needs of its customers. In the specialist group, members also have a platform to advance and expand this service performance for the benefit of customers and suppliers alike.
- Promoting specialisation in the technical field of building components
- Practice-oriented specialist consultant courses to ensure high-quality advice
- Consolidation and expansion of the regional market position of specialist group members
- Joint procurement management for attractive product ranges and highly competitive terms
- Deepening of specialist expertise for product ranges, service provision, marketing and business administration
- Competitive edge in expertise and early warning system through nationwide exchange of experience within the specialist group
Tailored to your needs – in both senses of the word
The range of services offered by the members of the EUROBAUSTOFF Building Components specialist group goes far beyond the mere range of products. It includes everything from on-site measurements to supplying specially equipped crane lorries.
Above all, when it comes to building components, it is also essential to have an understanding of all the various measurements, materials and applications.
- The very latest specialist knowledge of building components
- Favourable terms
- The complete specialist product range in professional quality
- Active support with project execution
- Building-component training sessions and events for our customers
- Service-oriented partnerships for customers and suppliers
- Building-component logistics and on-site consultation
- Sales and consultation professionals: industry experience and continuous training
- Many years of experience and a real understanding of building components and their assembly
Expertise in all areas: Windows, doors, gates, staircases and more
The members of the EUROBAUSTOFF Building Components specialist group offer their customers an individually tailored range of products. This can be adapted to meet the needs of full-range providers of building materials or, alternatively, we can focus on building components for each specific use/application
But in any case, if you are looking for expertise in building components, you will find it in the EUROBAUSTOFF specialist group.
- Extensive presence
- Many years of industry experience
- Professional project execution
- Specialist ranges and up-to-date expertise
- Fast, efficient delivery
- Trained specialists in-house and in the field
- Competent energy consultation by trained energy advisers
Service how it should be
The members of the Building Components specialist group offer their customers a service programme tailored exactly to their requirements.
Well-trained, experienced staff advise and attend to customers both in-house and in the field. The services provided are optimised continuously and adapted to the changing requirements of customers but also in line with legal regulations.
- Leading product range specialists
- On-schedule logistics
- Customised solutions
- Specific trade workshops/themed evenings, tradesperson training and further development
- Machine rental, site delivery, sometimes including crane unloading or tower-crane service
Your direct line to the Building Components specialist group
Do you need any further information on the Building Components specialist group or do you have any specific questions?
If so, please get in touch with one of our contact persons.
EUROBAUSTOFF Handelsgesellschaft & Co. KG
Auf dem Hohenstein 2
61231 Bad Nauheim
Departmental manager Heiko Heinlein
Tel.: +49 6032 805-134
Fax: +49 6032 805-8134