Europe's number one for building materials, wood and tiles
As Europe's number one, EUROBAUSTOFF has a whole host of facts and figures to offer.
For questions and suggestions, the power of two hearts is at your disposal.
- The cooperation centre in Karlsruhe handles all human resources, insurance, organisation, invoicing and accounting matters.
- At the Bad Nauheim centre, associates are supported in the fields of purchasing, marketing and sales, further training, data management and digitalisation, location development and logistics.
A strong community
With a total of
- over 40,000 employees
- around 3,000 trainees
- more than 300,000 m² exhibition space
- at over 1,600 locations
- with independent, medium-sized and successful companies active across Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland),
we are the definition of building expertise.
- a comprehensive range of seminars on all important aspects of the building materials trade are available to all associates
- the service portfolio in the education programme is rounded off every year by special in-house events
- constantly growing participant numbers reflect the high acceptance rate of the services offered
- the event network is spread across the whole Europe
- a number of recognised and practice-oriented training service providers encourage and challenge participants
Six central warehouses
- Our 6 optimally located central warehouses offer a range of benefits.
- With more than 85,000 pallet bays, the principle of EUROBAUSTOFF's central warehouses is an optimal solution for high product availability at low costs.
Five home brands
- Prima Damit bauen Profis
- Prima Mein Garten
- Cerabella (exclusively for members of the Tiling specialist group)
- Ceratec (exclusively for members of the Tiling specialist group)
i&M Bauzentrum specialist brand
With i&M Bauzentrum, EUROBAUSTOFF offers its associates a strong specialist brand that also promotes regionally known dealers as a national, inimitable brand.
Together, over 130 locations form an advertising and sales association, benefiting from a wide range of attractive and cost-effective advertising materials. At i&M Bauzentrum, all customers involved in the building industry will find owner-run companies with committed employees, high levels of specialist expertise, excellent product quality, inspiring ideas and concepts and, above all, a comprehensive range of services.
i&M Bauzentrum centres are the point of contact for quality-conscious private customers and professionals who want to realise their dream (homes).
Eight production lines
- Roofs & façades / building components
- Tiles (largest cooperation in Europe for tiling)
- Building construction
- Wood & building components
- Civil engineering and landscape gardening
- Dry construction and insulating materials
- Technical procurement
Eight specialist groups
- Building components
- Roofs & Façades
- Landscape Gardening
- Plastering / EIFS
- Civil Engineering
- Dry Construction
IKOMSYS 3.0 – the communication platform for associates
- More than 7,000 new pieces of information every year
- More than 13,000 active monthly users
- Over 1 million document retrievals per year
durchblick – the cooperation's own publication
- 6 times yearly
- 15,000 copies
Press and public relations
- 8 - 10 monthly press releases with news from the cooperation, the specialist groups and the specialised dealers