Aesthetic, functional design of environment and infrastructure
With the help of experts in the EUROBAUSTOFF Landscape Gardening specialist group, customers – from architects and planners to professional gardeners and landscapers and even hobby gardeners – will receive an impressive package of goods and services.
- Comprehensive range of landscape gardening products from all major brands accompanied by professional quality and excellent terms.
- Practice-oriented training sessions & specialist-led courses
- Interlinked procurement management from central purchasing department and local reference
- Knowledgeable and friendly specialist advice & individual project management
- Active market development and joint actions by the Landscape Gardening specialist group
Advancing by virtue of connection: membership in the cooperation
As associates of EUROBAUSTOFF, members of the Landscape Gardening specialist group benefit from belonging to the largest specialist trade cooperation for building materials, tiles and wood.
This gives members a competitive edge and added strength in expertise, service and overall performance. In addition, the benefits of membership are supplemented by a comprehensive range of services offered by the specialist group, namely:
- Targeted support for medium-sized commercial businesses
- Regular conferences for exchange of information and experience
- Exchange of key business data
- Competitive solutions for wholesale and retail
- Regular on-site support and product range analysis by the specialist department
- Planning & optimisation of displays, warehouses & vehicle fleet
- Field-tested IT and communication systems
- Over 1,000 contracted suppliers and all major industry brands
- Efficient logistics with 6 central warehouses
Blending beautifully into the landscape
The range of services offered by the members of the EUROBAUSTOFF Landscape Gardening specialist group is tailored precisely to the needs of landscape gardening and goes far beyond the range of products and systems.
The most important thing is to understand what landscape gardeners really need – namely:
- Attractive promotions, fair and competitive prices
- Needs-based logistics
- On-site consultation
- Training sessions and events for our customers
- Professional quality at favourable terms
- Sound knowledge with the very latest market insight for professional sales advice
- Service-oriented partnerships for customers and suppliers
Expertise in landscape gardening
The goal of members of the Landscape Gardening specialist group is to expand and advance their expertise in landscape gardening.
They know all the materials used as well as the variety of their design, technical and functional applications – this includes anything from rot-proof drainage fleece and dry stone walls to decorative stones, sprinklers and pond lighting systems.
The range of products is designed to be correspondingly all-encompassing. Additionally, the services provided are matched to this and to the needs of their customers.
In the EUROBAUSTOFF Landscape Gardening specialist group, members have a platform to advance and expand this service performance for the benefit of customers and suppliers alike. This is achieved through:
- Consolidation and expansion of the regional market position of specialist group members
- Deepening of specialist expertise for product ranges, service provision, marketing and business administration
- Joint procurement management for attractive product ranges and highly competitive terms
- Practice-oriented specialist consultant courses to ensure high-quality advice
- Competitive edge in expertise and early warning system through nationwide exchange of experience within the specialist group
Expertise both above and below ground
Members of the EUROBAUSTOFF Landscape Gardening specialist group excel both at functional and design tasks.
The emphasis varies from specialist company to specialist company, ranging from the services on offer from a full-range supplier of building materials to those that specialise in landscape gardening.
But in any case, if you are looking for expertise in landscape gardening, you will find it in the EUROBAUSTOFF specialist group:
- Extensive presence
- Fast, efficient delivery
- Comprehensive specialist product ranges and up-to-date expertise
- Many years of industry experience and trained specialists in-house and in the field
Service how it should be
The service programme of the members of the EUROBAUSTOFF Landscape Gardening specialist group is like good landscape gardening: tailored precisely to the customer's requirements, growth-promoting and quite simply strong.
Well-trained, experienced staff advise and attend to customers both in-house and in the field. The services provided are optimised continuously and adapted to the changing requirements of customers but also in line with legal regulations.
Both professional and private customers benefit from the expertise and service of specialist group members through:
- Leading product range specialists with comprehensive stock keeping
- Target-group-oriented marketing
- Customised solutions
- Training and further development offers
- Special landscape gardening evenings and events
- Construction machine rental
- On-schedule site delivery
Your direct line to the Landscape Gardening specialist group
Do you need any further information on the Landscape Gardening specialist group or do you have any specific questions?
If so, please get in touch with one of our contact persons.
EUROBAUSTOFF Handelsgesellschaft & Co. KG
Auf dem Hohenstein 2
61231 Bad Nauheim
Departmental manager Thomas Mandler
Tel.: +49 6032 805 - 137
Fax: +49 6032 805 - 8137