Do you have questions? We have answers.
Here you will find the frequently asked questions and answers related to recruitment and applications at EUROBAUSTOFF. Should you still have any unanswered questions, don’t hesitate in contacting us at email@example.com.
- After receiving your application, it will first be checked by the personnel department and the specialist department.
- If your qualifications match our profile of requirements, we will invite you for a personal interview. This invitation will be made either in writing or by a short telephone conversation.
- In a personal interview, we will have the opportunity to get to know you and you will have the chance to get to know us and EUROBAUSTOFF as a whole. We will then be happy to answer any questions you may have about the advertised position or our company.
Depending on the position and when we receive your application, it may take several weeks before we can complete the personnel selection process and fill the position.
In any case, you will receive a further messages or a final message from us regarding your application. However, due to the high administrative effort involved, we do not send interim notifications.
We would be pleased to receive your complete application documents
- via our online form in the “We are looking for you" section
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post at EUROBAUSTOFF Handelsges. mbH & Co. KG, Personnel department, Daimlerstraße 5 d, 76185 Karlsruhe
We can process data more easily from the online form. We therefore prefer applications to be sent via this channel.
Please send us your documents exclusively in PDF format, whether via the online form or via our email address.
If you are applying by post for a position in Bad Nauheim, please also send your documents to the address in Karlsruhe. We process applications in Karlsruhe.
Under the "Open positions" header you can apply directly for a position. If there are no suitable positions for you, feel free to submit your documents to us via the "Speculative application” option in the same menu.
We have designed our online form to be user-friendly and we only require that you enter your contact details. You then have the option of attaching a cover letter, CV and certificates in PDF format.
Yes. Please combine your individual documents into one large file. Individually scanned and sent documents require high administrative effort.
We are a medium-sized company with a small personnel department. The responsibility for application management and review of documents lies with three employees. You can therefore keep your cover letter general, since employees are not assigned to individual positions.
A complete application should include an appropriate cover letter, a CV and certificates.
In autumn we start the recruitment process for the coming year. There are interviews in November/December at the latest and then a selection round in January. By the end of January/beginning of February the recruitment process will have finished.
If you would like to do this please send us an email with your request to email@example.com.